[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Bardic College at Stargate Yule December 7th

Rosa de Armanno glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 18:46:54 PST 2013

Blessed populace of Ansteorra.  Pray heed my words that call you to attend the Ansteorran Bardic College at Stargate Yule, December7th.  What better time than the beginning of the holiday season to brush up on your skills in song and story telling (really, most likely you are in need of some new material for the gatherings in the coming days).  Use your new found knowledge to enter the Stargate bardic competition or as a springboard for your venture at Eisteddfod (Disclaimer: we make no promises of your outcome, we are just here to share knowledge).

The wonderful autocrats of the event have asked bards to preform at feast.  Our Kingdom Bard, Andrew Scarhart, will be coordinating those who wish to perform at feast.

Seasoned to novice bard are invited to attend.  Classes are designed for all skill levels.  There is no additional fee to attend any of the classes offered.  Your support of this college will encourage the development of more diverse learning opportunities in the future for all of our Kingdom's talented and budding artisans in the bardic field.

Class descriptions and schedule can be found out our website: http://draculesti.com/BardicCollege/

One may find an event page if one participate in the Book of Faces.

Please feel free to contact me privately should you need more information pertaining to the Ansteorran Bardic College.

In Love & Light,  Rosa de Armanno
aka Paula