[Ansteorra] A Youth Combat gift from Wolfstar!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 20:03:26 PST 2013

Is this a real boat? Does it float? Or is it like something I saw at an early Gulf Wars which was a small boat with no bottom, that was meant to be "rode" around the site roads?

Someone want to write me up a description, and history?, and maybe some photographs to place in the Florilegium?

Unfortunately, I don't have much on youth buffer or rapier or armored combat, and I would love articles on those as well.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com