[Ansteorra] Classes at War of the Rams II (BAM)

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Thu Nov 14 05:16:52 PST 2013

Greetings to All!

The War of the Rams is fast approaching - with 32 (so far) classes!  We are still adding classes - so keep your eye on the website, so you can plan:

Short Schedule: http://www.bordermarch.org/BAM/ScheduleClasses.html
Class Descriptions: http://www.bordermarch.org/BAM/BAMClasses.html

And make sure you stop by Artisan's Row when you arrive, to check for additions/changes/cancellations.

There are two classes requesting pre-registration:
1. Introduction to Stained Glass, Saturday 1-3 pm.  RSVP due THIS FRIDAY (11/15) to Lady Jeanne-Marie la Verriere at txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com. See Class Description for more details.

2. Charcoal Cooking, Friday or Saturday, 2-6pm.  RSVP (numbers & food restrictions) requested by this Sunday (11/17) to Honourable Lady Willoc mac Muiredaig at wyllowmacm at netscape.net.  See Class Description for more details.

Also note that the Solar will be open for Ad-Hoc classes, with overflow in other areas.  If you would like to teach a small, one-on-one class, bring enough supplies to teach 1-2 others, and add your name to the chalkboard in the morning.  This is in addition to:
- Lacemaking Demo, managed by Honourable Lady Delphina de Champeaux in the Solar.
- All-Purpose Fiber Arts, managed by Honourable Lady Elsa von Schammach Saturday in the Wet Pavilion.
- Charter painting, managed by Honourable Lady Devin O'Donnabhain Saturday in the Cool Pavilion.
- Open Hearth, managed by Lord Fergal the Smythe in the Forge.
Final note:  If you would like to be added to the schedule, please contact me.

In Service to the Dream,
--Willoc mac Muiredaig
wyllowmacm at netscape.net