[Ansteorra] BAM Thank You

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 05:30:27 PST 2013

We Santiago and Elisabeth along with the populace of Bordermarch want to THANK each and every volunteer outside our barony who helped make BAM War of the Rams II such a huge success. Stargate you rocked again with your soup kitchen and support. So many great compliments heard throughout our lands. All our gate volunteers, a million thanks. Chirugeons, marshall's and waterbearing we couldn't do it without you. Amazons you made a huge difference helping with parking and tags. Thank you! As we say in Bordermarch..."Many hands make light work" and we just proved it!!!
Vivat Ansteorra