[Ansteorra] October Marshallate Emails

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 1 05:35:26 PDT 2013

Good morning Ansteorra!

I am getting quite a few emails expressing concern over emails that are
being received stating that their cards are or will be expired.

In the ongoing pursuit to get the online authorization up and running, we
needed to include information that was not previously needed, such as your
membership expiration #. Since this was information that was not included
previously, when we launched the update, this field was left blank. When
the database sends out the expiry emails, it is no longer just looking at
authorizations expiration dates, it is also looking at the membership date.

If you get this email, please read the email carefully. The last 5 emails I
got were membership expiration driven, not actually authorization driven.
However, I will see what we can do to tweak the email so it more easily
identifiable which information is needed.

Thank you and as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me.

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1