[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dance Championship

Vickie Bratcher asiya5472 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 20:44:21 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Musicians and Dancers of Ansteorra,

I wanted to remind everyone that the Kingdom ME Dance Championship is
being held on Saturday evening at BAM.  I want to invite and encourage
all dancers and musicians to come join us in a evening of dance and
music.

Contact me if you have any questions at a
<http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org>syia5472 at gmail.com

Watch for more info on this to be posted soon.

Also there is a survey that was set up by Ly Behiye for me to get your
option on a possible change in the format for the dancing this year.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PTY85Q

Here is the link to the survey.  In case the link doesn't stay when
send this you can also go to the Ansteorra Middle Eastern Facebook
page to get the link for the Survey.  I want to encourage all dancers
to go take this survey.  I will keep the survey up until the 15th.

In Service,

Mistress Asiya
Deputy A&S Minister of ME Dance and Music

Mistress Asiya
Vickie Bratcher