[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman Tourney

pbres at aol.com pbres at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 19:17:01 PDT 2013

I would like to announce that Lady Marie de Meaux and I will be the Chirurgeons in Charge for BAM/War of the Rams. We have classes and a Meet and Greet planned for all Chirurgeons that will be at BAM. Any Chirurgeons that are willing to help with duties get in touch with either Lady Marie or I. We would also like to see if we can get a list of Chirurgeons that would be willing to assist by being on call in case of emergency during the night. The goal would be to spread the duties and make it easier for all Chirurgeons to enjoy BAM. For any Chirurgeons in Training let either of us know that you will be there so we can get you working with a Chirurgeon to get you some evaluations.
 We have planned the following Classes:

 Chirurgeon 101: Friday 11am at the site of Blood Brothers Tourney. This class is for anyone interested in what the Chirurgeons do and how to become one.

 Intro to Chirurgeon for Marshals: Friday 5pm at CIC campsite This Class is designed for marshals that have not had much interaction with Chirurgeons and not sure what we can do or what our limitations are or marshals that have questions they would like to have answered about Chirurgeons. A Q&A will follow the lecture portion of the class.

 Armor Extraction: Sat 10am at site of Chivalic open field Battle This class is designed for Chirurgeons to better understand ideas on getting fighters out of armor. An open discussion will follow a short lecture.

 Chirurgeon Meet and Greet: Sat 5pm at CIC campsite A meet and greet for Chirurgeons to come together and mingle between any of the kingdoms that show up. The CIC campsite will be near located near the edge of Merchant Row.
 All classes are about 1 hour apiece. Any questions feel free to ask.

 Thorgeir
 Ansteorra Kingdom Chirurgeon Training Deputy