[Ansteorra] "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" Extended Trailer

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Oct 16 16:27:13 PDT 2013

Maybe this URL has already been passed around on the Book of Faces or
something.  My apologies for wasting your time if so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

It's 6 minutes of clips from _Game of Thrones_ (with only a little
Photoshopping), dubbed with new dialog to match their lip movements
as if it were a comedy movie:

"_Medieval Land Fun-Time World_ Extended Trailer"

"Theme park manager Eddie Stark has one week to whip his lackluster
group of employees into shape before the park's grand opening."

I don't even watch _Game of Thrones_ and I thought I'd pass out from
laughing before I got to minute 5.  Bad Lip Reading indeed.

Danyell de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com