[Ansteorra] Seeking classes for Artisan's Row at War of the Rams (BAM)

Wyllow wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Oct 19 06:33:02 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Artisans and Scholars of Ansteorra & Gleann Abhann!

We have land, utilities, shelter - all we need now are classes, demonstrations, and workshops to fill it!  From a simple handstitching class, to a wood lathe demo, to an ongoing pottery workshop - you are needed to pass on your skills and knowledge!
The deadline for submitting your class/demo/workshop, to be part of the Artisan's Row of War of the Rams II (or BAM) is fast approaching.  Please send me a message with your class idea by October 25th, so we can put it in the schedule.
The War will be on November 21-24th, in Ansteorra, at the border of Gleann Abhann.  For more details, see:
http://bordermarch.org/BAM/index.html

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig