[Ansteorra] 3 Things

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 07:51:56 PDT 2013

What brought me to the SCA were the friends I made.  What brought me back
was a place to share my passion for lace making and the other A&S found in
the SCA.

That being said I challenge the artisans of this fair Kingdom to come and
compete for the titled artisan of the Shire of Rosenfield.  It is an honor
that I have held for two years and am looking forward to seeing the talent
that is shown in a few weeks.

Delphina de Champeaux