[Ansteorra] "Lavatory Self-Portraits in the Flemish Style"

Michelle lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:50:30 PDT 2013

These are wonderful pictures. Very inventive & Very evocative of the style of paintings.
I hope since you shared it on the kingdom list, that you won't mind if I share the web page on Facebook.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)