[Ansteorra] FW: Another Visit

Ronnie H womrn at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:45:53 PDT 2013

Forwarded fro Caol the Lucky!  Feel free to send your private responses directly to him.

To: [omitted]
Subject: Re: Another Visit
From: dienonychus at aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 01:26:59 -0400

I'll be arriving Nov 29. Departing Dec. 12. I hope to attend a fighter practice or two, but I'll be busy the 2-5 doing the conference and a road trip with my Dad and his wife. I'll spend a day or two with Philip and Tatum. I hope to meet up with a few friends in Arlington but other than that, most of the other days are free.

That's it currently! You can spread the news if you like.

[Reply omitted]