[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 06:14:58 PDT 2013

Greetings!

To recap the discussion we held at Stargate Populace last night about the
great volunteer opportunities for the upcoming Queen's Champion, here are
the people and areas that need you.

Set-up:

We will be in the church Friday night 7-9pm. If you can make it, please let
Hywel know. Also for those who can show, do we want to socialize a bit
afterward?

Sat. morning. I will be on site at 6:45am. We have a bunch to set up on the
field. There will pavillions, tables, pop-ups and the like. Many hands make
light work!
Again, contact Hywel if you can be there.

Gate:

Sara is looking for volunteers to sit gate. The gate opens at 8am and runs
to 2pm. Please contact her if you want to greet people and take their money.

Water Bearing:

Anne has agreed to coordinate this area. It's Houston in October, it might
still be hot. If it is and you give a thirsty fighter some water, you might
get a marriage proposal. Waterbearing can be fun! Let Anne know if you can
help out here.

Heralds:

We need people to herald the various lists and bouts that will be happening
that day. Please let me know if you would like to lend your time and your
voice.

We can all be contacted through this email address or through facebook.

This is going to be a lovely event. I am hoping for lots of pomp and
pagentry!

In service,

Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen
Event Steward

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.