[Ansteorra] Artisans of the Fort: Walker County under burn ban

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:39:37 PDT 2013

Because weather conditions are creating such a fire hazard at the Stones of
Raven's Fort, HL Devin and I, the stewards of Artisans of the Fort, are
taking it upon ourselves to declare battery-operated alternatives to
devices that operate on some form of combustion (like candles, lanterns,
and flashlights) to be perfectly period for the weekend. Walker County is
still under a burn ban, but even controlled flames like camp lanterns can
be extremely dangerous. Any concessions to 21st-century safety measures be
not only forgiven but greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to a
fantastic event!

Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain

Detlef von Marburg

Stewards, Artisans of the Fort