[Ansteorra] BAM Artisans' Row

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Wed Sep 18 04:14:53 PDT 2013

Calling all artisans and scholars planning to attend the 2013 BAM War of the Rams II, November 21-24.  We are seeking gentlefolk willing to share their knowledge and skills at BAM’s Artisans Row!
An Artisans Row is not like your average classroom setting.  You are welcome to simply teach a one-hour class; however, the possibilities are so much more!  An Artisans Row is a living collaborative environment, where you can coordinate classes with others in your field of interest, pass students onto the “next step” in another field, set up an all-day demo or try-it area, offer a multi-day workshop, run an after-dark slideshow or movie, or do something else that just doesn’t fit into a typical “A&S Classes” setting.
if you would like to be part of this year's Artisans Row, please send the following info to wyllowmacm at netscape.net
(Hint: If you want to curry favor with the BAM Coordinators and the Muses, offer to teach on FRIDAY.)

Instructor SCA Name (Including title):
Preferred Day(s):
Preferred Start Time:
Length of class:
Class Title:
Class Description:
Special Site Needs: (water, electricity, wind-free area, etc)
Class Size Limit:
Class Fees:
What participants should bring:
Are there any age limits on participants, due to hazards, class content?

Mundane Contact Info:
Email:
Phone number (preferably cell):
When do you arrive on-site?

If the above form does not capture your needs:
What is your idea?
Do you want to set up your own area?
- Do you have your own pavilion?
-- Size, with & without ropes!
- Can you share it with others?
-- Are you willing to coordinate classes/use in it?
How much space do you need?
What are the difficulties/hazards we should plan for?
What other questions should I have asked?

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig
wyllowmacm at netscape.net