[Ansteorra] Coronation

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Sep 30 07:39:54 PDT 2013

Ummm.....reading this....I can only assume that this is some sort of a
joke....
....from an Stodgy-Olde-Timer-Stick-In-The-Mud:
Banishments are *NEVER* a joke.
....or.....well....at least, they never *WERE*........

*shrugs*...one more thing that has apparently changed...and another reason
to stay away...

Alden
(the one from when the SCA's age was below the legal drinking limit)