[Ansteorra] Artisans of the Fort and Raven's Tourney

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 10:44:32 PDT 2013

The Barony of Raven's Fort invites all artisans, bards, brewers/vintners,
chivalric fighters, rapier fighters, archers, and equestrians to take part
in the upcoming event "Artisans of the Fort and Ravens' Tourney."

Several people have asked HL Devin and me questions about the idea of
sponsorship at Artisans. Here is the scenario we have planned:

In the interest of the event's focus on arts and sciences, we encourage all
entrants in the martial arts categories to enter one or more of the arts
and sciences competitions.

Those fighters who are not so entered can be sponsored by an entrant in one
of those three arts competitions.

Each entrant in the arts competitions will receive four ribbons of
different color, and will be able to sponsor one chivalric fighter, one
rapier fighter, one archer, and one equestrian.

Fighters who enter one of the arts competitions will not need to be
sponsored, and they can sponsor four additional fighters.

We look forward to seeing you at Artisans of the Fort and Raven's Tourney
on September 20-22!

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

   *non nobis Domine non nobis