[Ansteorra] 3 Things

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 13:52:06 PDT 2013

I want to thank everyone that visited Rosenfeld last week for Laurel'Prize and Kingdom Rapier Academy. We had a great time visiting with everyone and making new friends. Now I want to invite you to 3 Things in November. What drew you to the SCA? Was it Fellowship? Fun? Food? or something else. We will be exploring those activities that first brought us hear and keeps us coming back. Fun fighting, fun archery shoots, fun pumpkin chunkin, fun arts, Bardic Circle, feasting and fellowship and much much more. Come join us.http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/threethings.php

Rhiannon