[Ansteorra] Attention to all Youth Fighters and Marshals

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 2 10:16:31 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

We have had some really awesome updates on the Marshallate database the
last week and they have gone live. However, given the issues with the Youth
database, I now need to turn to you for help to ensure the information is
correct.

The quickest way to review your information is to go to
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1. This
site now has two buttons to generate authorization cards; one for adult and
one for youth. Please use the youth button.

Once your card generates, review the authorizations and if any are
incomplete, please send me an email listing what needs to be updated.
Please also keep in mind that youth fighters need to have their own email
address. A single email address cannot be shared between a youth profile
and an adult profile.

If you have an authorization form that has been updated in the past 6
months, please scan and send that to me along as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you!! :)

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1