[Ansteorra] Thank You

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 12:20:59 PDT 2013

I want to say thank you to the shire and people of Fynnon Gath for a wonderful event. The site was excellent & the company even more so. My friends from the Outlands were very impressed with the feast & the friendly atmosphere.
 I also wish to thank everyone who helped make my vigil a thing of splendor with all of the yummiful dishes of food. (I'm quite sure that yummiful is an acceptable word of description . . . . or it is now)
The court and elevation went well and His Majesty was very patient & kind. ( I do not wish to play poker against him ever! Not after I saw him keep a straight face when Sir John spoke) I was blessed & honored by the people who organized and helped me throughout the event and by those Peers who spoke for me. It is a rare thing for me to be at a loss of words, you succeeded in rendering me speechless and touched my heart. Thank you, my friends.

Wayland