[Ansteorra] Achievements Discussion at Coronation

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:12:06 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

For those who do not know me, I am Andrewe Bawldwyn, Star Principal Herald.
At Coronation I am going to be hosting a forum to discuss the current state
of our achievements of arms system, and get feedback on an open proposal to
modify the system. It is my intent to collect the opinions from the
populace so that I may pass the opinions along to my successor. I want to
stress that there is no timeline for changes, if any are to be made, I am
simply gathering feedback.

I would like to invite all to join me at Coronation, during the KC list in
the hall. I have not secured a designated area, but you will know me by my
blue houppelande, trimmed in white.

Herr Andreas von Meissen, Rowel Pursuivant, has completed an excellent
analysis of period practices, as well as the practices of the Known World,
and suggested some possible changes for consideration. As noted above, It
is my desire to collect feedback on these proposed changes and possible
alternatives from the populace.

You can read Herr Andreas' analysis at:
http://heraldry.sca.org/kwhss/2013/#Achievments

I remain in service,