[Ansteorra] You Are Invited to Coronation!

Randy Nicholson r_nicholson at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 20:04:13 PDT 2013

The Shire of Ffynnon Gath cordially invites you to the Fall Coronation of Their Royal Highnesses; Prince Aaron MacGregor and Princess Nicollet Deuville on September 28th, 2013.

Site: Heirloom Blooms/Wild Acre Ranch
900 Fm 32, San Marcos, TX ‎
(512) 847-5225
www.heirloomblooms.org

You can find more details about the event by visiting the website;
http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/ (under events) as well as the Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/496530890430360/

ACCEPS is available!

As we celebrate the future we also honor our past.  We would like to invite the Royal Family to bring and display their personal Coat of Arms throughout the hall.  You can contact m’Lady Eireann Hviturhrafn at fgartsnsciences at gmail.com to arrange for display and return of your personal banner(s)

***The deadline for Feast Reservations is fast approaching.  If you do not plan on using ACCEPS to reserve your site/feast please contact: Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona (Sherri Ruiz) ruizhorde at yahoo.com.

If you are interested in helping out at Coronation you can contact the following people and offer assistance…

Gate –  Lady Kessaundra Haas (Caitlyn Porterfield) dragonphlame at yahoo.com

Waterbearing - Simḥa bint Yusuf (Cheer of Ansteorra) thecheerfulone at hotmail.com

Crash Space (For Offers or Requests) - Lady Mariana Garcia (Alma Danks) Wenchalma at yahoo.com

If you would like to Merchant at Coronation please contact:
m’Lady Eireann Hviturhrafn fgartsnsciences at gmail.com

Any other questions, concerns, bribes can be directed to your dedicated event stewards;

Event Steward:
HL Robert de Bray (Randy Nicholson)
de_bray at yahoo.com

Co-Steward: