[Ansteorra] Newest Peers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 20:23:30 PDT 2013

The difference is banishment from the Royal Presence vs. Banishment from the SCA.

The first is minimal even if done earlier in the reign, but most are done in a week or two before the reign ends or even the day it ends. So you don't go to Court. Big Deal.

Banishment from the SCA is much bigger. And that is why it requires BoD permission.

An old, and probably out-dated file on SCA banishment in the SCA-INC section of the Florilegium. But it is meant to explain or help understand what it is, rather than include the official details.
banishment-msg (14K) 2/23/95 Types of banishment. tales of banishment.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/banishment-msg.html

Anyone want to write me an article on this subject?

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris