[Ansteorra] Much ado about Something...

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 25 13:28:30 PDT 2013

I remember getting into a whole lot of CRAP a few years back because I played a game at the then Crown’s behest and was successful at it.  I “poisoned the King”.  This fal-de-ra was published in the Kingdom Newsletter as well. It was most likely supposed that no one would succeed.  I did.  During the course of the day, he played along right up to the very last minute, explaining at the end that it was a game to teach an historical lesson to the populace.  Then, due to some rumour-mongering by those were not even in attendance of the event, I wound up getting “Hung out to Dry” by said King.  It wasn’t funny & I nearly left a game that I have loved for too many years.  If ever asked something like that ever again, I will politely, but firmly decline, no matter who asks.

I here I must wholeheartedly agree with Alden.  Banishment is a serious deal, not the stuff of making jokes with.  There are other ways to pull off good schtick, my Friends.

YiS,
Jalali of Salamis