[Ansteorra] Fighter Practice After Coronation

Randy Nicholson r_nicholson at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 07:16:09 PDT 2013

Coronation is this weekend - as if you didn't know :)

The Shire of Ffynnon Gath would like to invite those staying in town on
Sunday to visit our Fighter Practice. Things get going around 2PM. Here are
directions to our practice;

 > - Front Side Of Park (Pavilion, Bathroom, Playground Side)
 > - FROM AUSTIN / NORTH OF KYLE , ON I35
 - Travel south on I35 take exit #215 Kyle Parkway / FM 1626
 - Turn left (east) cross over Hwy and continue to end of road,
 past hospital
 - Turn right (south) onto Dacy LN / CR 205 continue to end of road
- Turn left (east) onto Goforth/Bunton Rd.
- Turn right (south) onto Lehman Rd. (just before school)
- Turn right onto Hallie Drive (2nd right)
- Turn left into parking lot

 > - Front Side Of Park (Pavilion, Bathroom, Playground Side)
 > - COMING FROM SAN MARCOS / SOUTH OF KYLE, ON I35
- Exit #213 for FM 150
- Turn right (east) on FM 150 at gas station
- Turn left (north) onto Lehman Road (1st left)
- Turn left (east) onto Hallie Drive
- Turn left into parking lot / driveway

 > - TO GET TO BACK SIDE (NEIGHBORHOOD SIDE)
- From Lehman Road / Hallie Road / From Front Side Of Park
- Go one street to the south on Lehman Road
- Turn Right (west) onto Goldenrod Street
- Follow Goldenrod for 2 blocks until road makes 90% curve left
- At left curve in road, turn Right (east) into driveway / parking lot