[Ansteorra] The Trials of St. Anthony will soon be upon us - have you registered your teams?

Baroness of Bjornsborg baroness at bjornsborg.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 25 09:50:21 PDT 2013

Attention Chivalric Fighters of Ansteorra!
There are only a few weeks left to register your teams for the Trials of
St. Anthony!

There will be advantages to registering early, so don't wait until the last
moment to gather your teams and join the Barony of Bjornsborg (at our new
site!) on October 18-20.

Countries from around the world have been vying for a Holy Relic of St.
Anthony of Padua that has been proven to be of utmost importance to all of
Christendom. The Relic has been entrusted to Their Excellencies Philippe
and Suzanne of Bjornsborg, who have decided to host a Grand Tournament to
decide the rightful owner of the Relic and end the bloodshed.

Please see our website for more information, and to register your teams.
THere are countries still available on a first come, first served basis!

http://bjornsborg.ansteorra.org/StAnthony/

Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud
Baroness of Bjornsborg