[Ansteorra] Much ado about Something...

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 26 07:31:40 PDT 2013

Disclaimer:

Good Friends,
This should have been a personal reply, but as the person that I am replying to chose to copy the list & blast me here,  I have little choice in the manner of reply.  I would ask that in the future, should any of us find a need to blast anyone on this list, that it be taken  off list and reply privately.

Reply:

Ameline,
You have no idea how wrong you are.   I am not a bitter person.   Please do not be so unkind as to label me in that manner.  Was I hurt by the action all of those years ago?  Yes.  Am I bitter about it? No.  After all, I'm still here aren't I?  I have learned to forgive.  Have you?