[Ansteorra] Revenge of the Plague Rats

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 08:25:02 PDT 2013

Good people of Ansteorra,

 Plague Rats Revenge! Bring Out Your Dead 2.0 is nearly here.

The lands of Gate’s Edge are infected! Two years ago we
attempted to recreate the celebration commemorating the end of the Black
Plague. Because of the fires that event was put on hold, but someone forgot to
tell the rats. For two years they have multiplied and now they want revenge. We
have managed to gather the disgruntled rodents all into one place, the sprawling
fields of Gatehold.
To that end join us as we rid the land of the Plague Rats.
While we are exterminating revelers can look forward to The Great Hunt, Rapier
battles, Archery to include the Royal Huntsman tournament, A&S, Bardic
competitions with a twist, and a fabulous feat. Children’s activities will be available
as well. See the latest Black Star for directions, and the two Stuarts will see
you Nov 8 – 10 as we rid the land of the rats!

Robert of Coleford

Autocrat, BOYD 2.0