[Ansteorra] Any news from Coronation?

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Sun Sep 29 09:03:40 PDT 2013

Adelaide de Bourbon was elevated to the Order of the Laurel.

Other awards off the top of my head, and I am certain I have forgotten many:
Sabine du Curtier was given a Court Barony

King's Gauntlets:
Sabine du Curtier
Ameline du Bois
Cathal Finn O Brian

Queen's Glove:
Sabine do Curtier
Ameline du Bois
Michelle Chantal de Charente
Lorenzo Baglioni d'Aosta

Martine Malone - Queen's Rapier
Alianora MacKye - Sable Thistle in Ottoman Research

I know there were others!!

Congratulations to everybody!

Myfanwy