No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

============
Hi all,

I know a lot of camps besides mine shop at the Super Walmart in New Castle,
so perhaps this information will be of use to you as well:

I just spoke with Margaret, the meat department manager there.  She's happy
to take advance orders for meat and seafood and have it ready for you to
pick up when you arrive.  If you'd like to take advantage of this, please
fax your order to her and include your mundane name and telephone number
where she can reach you in case she has questions or problems.

Super Walmart main line: 724-657-9390, fax line: 724-657-9687

She specifically asked me to share this info as widely as possible because
it makes her job much easier if she gets orders in advance and can order the
meat.

-Eleanor