No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

piece of golf tube to the nock end of your normal bolt is sufficient to mak=
your arrows legal.  Don't mess up your bow!  The cylinder sits on one side =
of
the bolt, replacing your upper fletch.   You'll be able to sight right thro=
ugh
the tube, down the length of your arrow.  Supposedly, they fly well, too.
Although probably not terribly important for a cross bow, the golf tube pie=
ce
is cut on a slope at one end, and the longer side afixed to the arrow, with=
 the
slope forward, towards the head.

Isobel