No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

Take I-35W south and take the Loop 12 exit.  Stay on Loop 12 and take the
Jefferson East exit.  This is the second exit past I-30.  This is a
cloverleaf exit and the curve is wicked.  About 1 1/2-2 miles down, you
will go up a slight hill and around a left curve with an abandoned
drive-in on the right.  This is the City of Cockrell Hill and the speed
limit is 35 mph.  DO NOT SPEED IN COCKRELL HILL--you will get a ticket.
The third signal is Jefferson.  Turn right.  There is a church on this
corner.   There are two (2) entrances to the parking lot for the church.
Turn (right) into the second parking lot entrance (south end) and park.
You will be directly across the street from our house.  There will be a
white van in the driveway.  We have a large maple (?) tree in the front
yard.  We also have burglar bars on the porch and windows.  The porch
light will be on.

If you need additional directions, please call.  Or you can use Mapquest.