No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

having us and allowing us to live our dream :)  Also to the owners of the
Broken O Ranch!  They were the most hospitibale folks I have ever met!  We
had a blast fire spinning down on the Brazos River!  OOOHHHH ya, we cant
forget to thank the members of the Ansteorran Swim Team ;) and those not
officially members of that team, for allowing us to entertain them with
music and fire ;)  It was wonderful to be so welcomed.  I hope everyone had
a great time, as we did.
We're looking forward to Loch Ruadh's next event at Canton, Lughnasad!  Its
coming up and we cant wait!  Hopefully we'll be able to live our SCA dream a
bit more and provide some quality entertainment for the masses!

Thanks to everyone who made the event possible!  I suggest that if you didnt
make it out to Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian this year, put it on your
calendars for next year!!!

Cheers!

Mirabelis and Kiwi
www.johnthekiwi.com