No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

2. Approximate distances if traveling on small country
roads
3. Don't label maps with roads marked as
East/West/North/South (IE I-45 N), this should be
included in the written directions. (I know of a road
labeled East on the map, and when you're coming *from*
the east, you can easily head in the opposite
direction... not that I've done this myself, mind you
*ahem*... I'll admit I'm directionally impaired)

This was just off the top of my head, anyone else have
anything to add?

Joan Briggs

=====
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot
The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock