[Ansteorra] New Marshallate Secretary Announcement

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 1 14:35:07 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorra,

Thanks to the many people who applied for the Marshallate Secretary
position!

Without further ado, I am happy to announce that Ansteorra's newest MS will
be Simha bint Yusuf aka Cheer of Ansteorra!

I am looking forward to getting her up and running so she can continue the
care and feeding of our wonderful fighters. ;)

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1