[Ansteorra] Merchanting for Warlord

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:12:06 PDT 2014

Greetings!

My name is Lyneya de Grey, and I am the Merchant Coordinator for Steppes Warlord XLI. We are looking for all kinds of merchants for this year's event in Canton, May 23-26th. Our fees for merchanta have not changed and again will be $25 for Indoor spots in the Air Conditioning, or $15 for outdoor spaces. If you are interested, please email me at sueorintx at hotmail.com or you can phone me at 972-429-8985. We do screen calls, so please wait for us to pick up, or leave a message, and please, no calls after 9 p.m. I will need your name, (SCA and Modern) phone number, email, and what kind of things you will be selling. The size of space you need would be a good idea, too, and whether you will require an electrical outlet.

I look forward to hearing from you and making the event a great one for all of us!

In Service,

Lyneya de Grey
Merchant Coordinator, Steppes Warlord XLI

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich