[Ansteorra] Coronation

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 14:14:01 PDT 2014

The Coronation of their Highness Sven and Antigone rapidly approaches. I just checked the long range weather predictions and a lovely weekend is in the offing. Camping will be beautiful on this Eastern edge of Ansteorra. Come celebrate the final court of Aaron and Nicolett, the selection of the next Royal Lancer, His Highness's Kings Champion and many other activities. ACCEPS has closed for the feast but we still have some spots availbale. Contact me and I will add you to the list if there is still room.http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/Sundark/index.html

Rhiannon