[Ansteorra] Coronation Thank you

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 10:32:19 PDT 2014

I want to thank Their Majesties Sven and Antigone, Duke Aaron, Countess Nicollet, the Great Officers and the populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra for entrusting the Shire of Rosenfeld with Coronation.  We had a fabulous time putting this event together.
Many thanks to everyone who came and shared the weekend with us it was wonderful to see so many people out and enjoying the weekend.
I would like to thank and recognize a few people who worked and made this event a true success for everyone involved.
All of the Baronies and Shires that brought your pavilions to the site for shading the populace during the event thank ever so much they added ambience as well as much need shade to the day.
The entire Shire of Rosenfeld, thank you all for allowing me to take the lead on this event and working to put it together.
Lord Fergus Khan, thank you for being our site coordinator and making arrangements for the horses.
Lord Adian McRae, thank you for your work at gate and helping to set things up as part of the early on crew and arranging all of the rentals and reconciling the books.
Lady Jaquelinne Marguerite de la Ryver, thank you for coordinating gate and the million other things that you did to keep me sane.
Lady Sarah di Rimini, thank you for making the site tokens
Mistress Dyan, thank you for the special site tokens for Their Majesties.
Lord Egar, thank you for all of your work you were incredible.
Petra, thank you so much for handling the water bearing supplies and keeping water bottles filled for all of the fighters.  You did a great job.
Lady Emma Farewyll, thank you for thinking of and putting together the lovely gift baskets.  I know that they were truly appreciated by the recipients.
Countess Tessa and the incredible crew you brought with you from Bodermarch, thank you all for preparing the feast.
Many thanks to those who volunteered to serve the feast.
The cleanup crew, thank you all for your efforts on Sunday morning.
In Service
Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian