[Ansteorra] Current Class List -King's College

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Fri Apr 11 05:16:14 PDT 2014

There has been some who have had issues with the classes loading properly on their screen. So I have changed from embedding the sheet to the site, to changing the link directly to the document. It should load instantly now. Once we have all the classes scheduled a link to the schedule will be added.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ar?id=t_7-YxO5gFn54aI6aMZbqWA.02188378208007882771.5993788405926207756&action=1&tile=3&rpert=20&srow=0&erow=61&scol=0&ecol=11&fprt=false&tfe=ob_225

Also  Teachers are still needed please consider sharing your knowledge with others. Folllow the link below to submit a class!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BKqK9BZFYZYJz3jzQWyqf8Zdmh1lXGU46ihNbNW4jJs/viewform

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan