[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender and 25th year

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:29:29 PDT 2014

"Lady Al Aeryn - Royal and Noble luncheon was perfect, and delicious. Thank you, once again."

I did the shopping.
I could not have laid the board without the aid of Mistress Druinne, Cassandra de Salisberry and Vivienne nighean al AERYN.

Cassandra and Vivienne also minded the board and saw that the bounty of Elfsea never lessened.

al AERYN