[Ansteorra] Kings Champion Format

prince at coronet.ansteorra.org prince at coronet.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 8 20:55:03 PDT 2014

Format for the Kings Champion tourney.

Bear Pits consisting of 30 minutes of single sword, then 30 minutes of two weapon, and then 30 minutes of sword and shield. A point will be awarded for each win, you may win up to 5 times in a row before relinquishing the field. Double kills are not re-fought. At the end of the three bear pits, the top eight competitors will enter a standard best two out of three single elimination tourney. The winner of this tourney will be my Kings Champion.

If you do not wish to be Kings Champion, you can bow out of the top eight selection process. I would encourage all to test the mettle of those who would vie for it. I would like my champion to be able to attend Pennsic and Battlemoor, but it is not required. Thank you for your time.

Sven Randullsson
Prince of Ansteorra