[Ansteorra] Current Class List -King's College

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Apr 10 12:42:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014, Keyna <keyna at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> On 4/9/2014 5:21 PM, Stephan wrote:
>> Here is a list of the current classes submitted thus far for King's
>> College.. If you would like to teach a class, there is a link to the
>> submission form on the page.
>>
>> http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/classes.html
>
> I can't get the class list to come up
> Keyna

I'll just note that I can see the submitted classes at the stated URL

http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/classes.html

Check the URL, making sure there are no extraneous characters like ">"
or "." or trailing spaces?

Individual browser or configuration issues should probably be done
off-list -- I hope the page maintainer (Stephan?) can get in touch
with you.

Also: for me, clicking anywhere on the gray/brown background/border of
the page takes me to the Class Submission Form.

Dannet Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com