[Ansteorra] Coronation Spring 2014 Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 15 05:25:56 PDT 2014

I've processed the nearly 2,000 photos from Coronation. We now have 78,000 photos (nearly all SCA) online with over 4 million views over the years. We have about 9,000 so far this year. We hope you like these additions. Pyro and I both took pictures and I appear in more of them than in all the previous ones combined. The last set is currently loading, but I need to get to work so I'll assume it makes it.

Standard disclaimers apply. You may use any picture I have posted to my flickr account for non-profit, SCA uses as long as you attribute them to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede (a legal DBA), or Betsy Marshall. We don't care which one you attribute. In general, we don't know who took which one and have agreed that you may attribute any of our pictures to either of us.

As usual, they are at https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,
Caelin on Andrede