[Ansteorra] What exactly are "bounces" on the list

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Fri Apr 18 07:22:09 PDT 2014

Given that Yahoo's email system is so often and apparently easily hacked by third parties, I
would think they would concentrate their security efforts in preventing people from gaining
access to other people's accounts long before they worried about spam from legitimate mailing
lists.

Sheesh...

Haraldr