[Ansteorra] Warlord Youth Comabt

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 20:04:51 PDT 2014

Come one and all and face each other upon the Youth Combat Field at

STEPPES WARLORD XLI

Saturday there will be warm ups and any authorizations taken care of before
the Warlord Youth Tourney.
You could be recognized by Her Excellency Katya as her very FIRST Warlord
Youth Champion of your division.

Then, stay for Sunday, because we are going to do something NEW!!!!!!!!

Sunday we will be doing a youth rapier practice! We are looking to train up
youths to vie for the position of Queen's Hope at future Queen's
Championships. We are going to be authorizing rapier fighters for future
tourneys.

But, you say, I don't know what to bring? Youths on Sunday are asked to
wear long sleeves and long pants, socks and closed toe shoes. We have
limited loaner gear and should have enough so everyone will get a chance to
try it out.