[Ansteorra] Thanks to the Baronies of Loch Sollier and Stargate

Helene Dalassene helene.dalassene at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:54:51 PDT 2014

Unto these lands do I send greetings, and my most heartfelt thanks for a
day of glorious violence, gentle breezes, delicious goodies (my hips are
hating all the talented bakers), and the overall joy and camaraderie
enjoyed by everyone.

To those good folk who helped raise the Bryn Gwlad pavilion, thank you.
 You enabled us to provide shade and comfort to anyone who would join us
and we appreciate it.  It also let me get a nap in, because no one likes a
cranky baroness!

To those who helped keep our water container full, and our sangria
container empty, thank you!  Although Stargate and Loch bribed Mother
Nature for the lovely weather, it was lovely to be able to offer drinks to
those who were thirsty.

To my beloved husband, Ioannes, thank you for the snacks you provided.
 They were delicious!  Baroness Rixende, your gorp was tasty and most
welcome!

To those who fought, thank you for wonderful entertainment!

In short, to all, thank you for a fabulous day!

In service to Country and Crown I remain,
Helene Dalassene
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lady of Hellsgate