[Ansteorra] Loch Soilleir and Stargate Co-Baronial Equestrian Championships!

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:17:16 PDT 2014

Greetings! On behalf of the Baronies Loch Soilleir and Stargate, I would
like to remind you to mark your calendar for our Co-Baronial Equestrian
event, to be held on May 3rd!

Site is primitive and camping space will be available Friday and Saturday
evenings. The site is not dry, and leashed animals are welcome.

Adults: $12
Children: $6 (Family Max - $36)
Feast: $8
Non-Member Surcharge $5 per person
As a note: pricing for children has changed since the event ad in the Black
Star.

*Saturday Schedule*

8AM - Gate Opens
9:30 Morning Court

10ish - Equestrian Baronial Championships
Company of St. Ignatius Rapier tournament and practice
Baron Cael's No Pressure Chivalric Tournament

11AM - 3PM
A&S Display and Populace Vote Contest

5PM Closing Court
6PM Feast

Bring out your A&S! We will be hosting an A&S display area for those
wishing to show off and discuss  their current projects. There will be a
component of populace choice for those who choose to participate.

The Company of St. Ignatius will host a Rapier tournament and practice for
all those interested in sharpening their skills before Queens Champion.

His Excellency Cael will sponsor a No Pressure Chivalric Tournament.  Since
there are no champion's obligations associated with victory in this fun
tournament, Cael invites his Noble Cousins to enjoy a tournament without
impacting pre-held obligations that might otherwise prevent their
participation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me,
Elena.Wyth at gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you all in two weeks!

Lady Elena Wyth
Event Steward, Loch Soilleir