[Ansteorra] King's College Crash Space

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Apr 27 12:41:51 PDT 2014

Lord Havaar Ericsson (Branden Buchmeier)  will be the Crash Space Coordinator for the upcoming Kings College. If a long trip and no place to stay is going to keep you from coming to Kings College your excuse is invalid and we will see you there. Please contact him via Facebook chat or hospitaler at hellsgate.ansteorra.org with any details that pertain directly to you and he will find you a couch, bed, air mattress, tent space, and whatever else is needed for everyone he can. Right now he has spaces for around 16 people and hopefully more to come. It will be first come first serve but will do his best to ensure everyone that needs it has space.

If you prefer more private accommodations, we have secured a deal with Best Western Salado $100 per night per room up to 2 people pre-book only up to 05/14/2014. 254-947-4001 ask for Tony Desai (Normally $150 per weekend night) This hotel is directly at the IH 35 exit 286 on FM2484 Placing you fifteen miles away but on the road to the site.

ACCEPS is open for this event

https://www.facebook.com/events/732847263402262/

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan