[Ansteorra] Emerald Tourney

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Wed Apr 30 10:03:31 PDT 2014

Greetings to the good people of Ansteorra,
       Soon the Shire of Emerald Keep will be hosting Emerald Tourney and
celebrating it's 35th year as a shire in this great kingdom. If you would
like to be a merchant at this great event please contact me so that I can
set space aside for you. Indoor space is limited so please contact me as
soon as possible. If you want to set up outside that would be great too.
Thank you all.

                                                                       Ld.
Griffin Van Meteren

woodcreations at clearwire.net