[Ansteorra] Born on the List Field

Robert G. Ferrell via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 10 19:03:14 PDT 2014

On 8/11/2014 8:52 PM, Paul DeLisle via Ansteorra wrote:

> Hi, I'm a reporter from Philadelphia City Paper; I'm working on a
> long piece about the SCA and Pennsic. I just got back from Cooper's
> Lake, and I'm kind of in love with the stories I heard about the song
> Born on the List Field, and it maybe being something of a musicology
> experiment. I stopped by Ansteorra to see if anyone knew how I could
> get in touch with Ivar Battleskald, but the gentleman I spoke with
> said that he hadn't been around for 20 years. So I'm doing some
> internet poking around, and it looks like you might know how to get
> in touch with him. Do you?

Ivarr Runamagi has an old phone number for him, but we have no idea if
it works. I'll send it to Emily privately. I spoke to her at Pennsic.

Cynric

--
========================
Robert G. Ferrell, Author

"The single biggest problem in communication is the
illusion that it has taken place."
--George Bernard Shaw

goblinopolis at gmail.com
http://www.amazon.com/Goblinopolis-Tol-Chronicles-Book-1/dp/1927384184/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376950504&sr=1-1&keywords=Goblinopolis